Wednesday, March 5, 2014

3/5/14 @ Home

 I WANT TO FIX THINGS

Today was one of the most horrible days of the school year getting in trouble is not the best thing for doing nothing wrong and getting blamed for it. Most of the people who read this (not many) will not believe me if I say I did nothing well if you were there you would understand. Trying to quite down a class that pays no attention to you and others is kinda hard. When these people do something wrong we all get blamed for it. I wish I could take the day back but I can't there is no such thing. My day was getting yelled at, not a happy and perfect day in my book :(. I hate when teachers get mad because then the rest of the week is like that. My teachers know who did what cause well teachers have that cool power. Listening to them yell is taking time out of their day and your learning even though people hate school I think of it as a time to learn and people choosing to teach you (teachers) if they weren't teacher maybe you wouldn't even know math. They could of been an Builder who knows. Even subs they took the time to come teach us and if we treat the horrible its not fair. People are going to say that I wrote this just to be the "Goody Goody" or the " Teachers Pet" to some people who call me that.Well I am saying this because I want everything to be right I AM SO SORRY ABOUT TODAY TEACHERS AND SUBS WHO TAUGHT US AND WE TREATED YOU LIKE DIRT I WISH I TOOK A BIGGER STAND AND HELPED BUT I DID NOT AND I REGRET IT!! I TOOK A STAND BUT NOT A BIG ENOUGH ONE AND I AM SORRY:(!!

No comments:

Post a Comment