Monday, November 25, 2013

11/25/13 I am Grateful For....................................

I am grateful for food and water
They make me stay healthy 
I am grateful for blankets
They make me tosty and warm
I am grateful for friends
They make me happy and bubbly
I am grateful for my bed
It makes me drift off to sleep
I am grateful for my family 
They help me get through tough times
I am grateful for snow
It turns the world in to a winter wonderland
I am grateful for my dogs
They always treat me best
I am grateful for my bunny
She is my sweet little honey
I am grateful for my turtle
His name is Murdle
I am grateful for music 
It gives my life a beat
I am grateful for a home
It never leaves me alone
I am grateful for life 
It gives me a meaning
I am grateful for the chance to explore
It gives me something more

 

No comments:

Post a Comment